Thursday, April 30, 2009

Prescrire Now Has English Edition

I was delighted to receive this e-mail:

I’m a French GP and editor with the continuing education journal Prescrire (French and English edition), and I’m a regular visitor at your blog. My CME organization publishes comparative effectiveness reviews, see the 2008 review of new drugs for instance http://english.prescrire.org/spip.php?article882. Prescrire is totally funded by subscribers and accepts no advertising, grants or outside support of any kind.

Best, Christophe Kopp
Prescrire editorial team
Website: english.prescrire.org

I admit to being slow off the starting block on Prescrire. Based on all the international e-mail traffic I am aware of, this is a truly excellent source of evidence-based, non-commercially-biased drug information, that I believe few US users are aware of. I am pleased to add the Prescrire-English link to this blog, and thank Dr. Kopp for writing.

No comments: